3 Reasons that make Focus on WD the go-to partner for your Workday® recruitment needs.
You’ve made a good choice. You’ve decided to implement Workday®, which is rightly revolutionising the cloud finance, planning and ERP space.
Now you need the right people to make it happen. So let’s cut to the chase. Why should you choose Focus on WD to find those people for you?
We’re 100% focused on Workday®, and here’s what that means for you and your project.
1. Unparalleled understanding of the Workday® ecosystem
You’re guaranteed a deep understanding of Workday® implementations, and post-implementation phases, from the nuances of project management to the details of integration skills.
- We’re in constant communication with Workday® about how to improve the ecosystem and inject more people with the necessary skills (for example, we’re active in holding events for people who work in other technologies to provide cross training)
- When new Workday® functionality is on the horizon, we know about it before go-live and can tell you about required skills before you know you’ll need them
- All our staff are trained in both functional and technical areas by ex-Deloitte and IBM Workday® Certified Consultants
As Focus on WD’s CEO, I put the company’s money where my mouth is – giving my team the training, infrastructure and support they need to ensure we’re the best recruiter out there when it comes to Workday® knowledge.
2. Direct access to experienced Workday® specialists
There aren’t that many Workday® candidates out there. The biggest Workday® recruitment challenge is finding them. Normal recruitment methods don’t work because these people don’t respond to job adverts or LinkedIn overtures in the same way other tech people do.
We’ve spent 6 years developing a proprietary, Workday®-specific CRM. This means we have the industry’s best pool of Workday® specialists from across the project life-cycle, all over the world.
Together with our relationships and online activity, we’re able to find candidates with accuracy – which reduces your timescales and costs associated with recruitment.
3. Fast response with a results focus
Everything we do focuses on getting you the resource you need to keep your Workday® project on track. We focus on achieving the best outcome for all, not just on ticking boxes or inundating you with CVs. We view every interaction as part of an ongoing relationship, which means we feel personally invested in your success for the long term.
- You’re guaranteed a response in 2 to 4 hours – for any requirement. In 90% of cases, this means qualified CVs in your inbox
- We operate globally on a 24/7 basis so we’re always switched on (for example, if you’re running your deployment in the UK but need a ground presence in Australia, we have you covered in all time zones)
As a result, we have a reputation for delivering results where no one else can. As one client said: “Focus on WD outperformed any of our previous agencies and always went the extra mile to get the job done.”
It’s time to get you the Workday® people you need.
Contact us to discuss your requirements, so we can start getting qualified CVs over to you.