Cognitive Group has been the trusted recruitment partner of Hitachi Solutions Europe for over a decade, facilitating more than 900 Microsoft placements in both interim and permanent positions.
Hitachi Solutions: A 10+ Year Partnership
A decade of collaboration between Cognitive and Hitachi Solutions has played a pivotal role in the growth of their Microsoft practice from 40 people to over 400 people. Placements span various disciplines, including sales, presales, leadership, architecture, change, program management, as well as internal finance and administration roles.
- Facilitated more than 900 placements on both an interim and permanent basis
- Supported recruitment in 5+ countries
- Helped grow their Microsoft practice from 40 - 400 people (still growing)
- Hires across all disciplines, including sales, presales, leadership, architecture, change, programme management
- Technologies supported: Data & Analytics, AI, Cloud, D365, UCD, Power Platform
We go beyond mere placements; we have seamlessly integrated into the team, becoming an extension of Hitachi Solutions. Our commitment is tangible, and our practice of working on-site at least once a week allows us to authentically immerse ourselves in the culture which allows us to really understand how Hitachi works and the best way to attract and retain the best people within the Microsoft space. Alongside this, we're all about sharing insights and collaborating on marketing campaigns, proudly waving the Hitachi Solutions flag.
- Trusted to build out their Azure, Data & AI capabilities
- Save them time in the interview process by live recorded video screenings / and carrying out all security checking of candidates
- We also have been engaged to train their interviewers to get the most out of their time
Impacts During Challenging Times
In a challenging 12-month period marked by the COVID-19 pandemic, Cognitive's impact on Hitachi Solutions' business was significant. The outcomes include a remarkable 9% attrition rate (compared to the industry average of 23%), coupled with a commendable 7% growth. This resulted in a remarkable net change of +28 for Hitachi Solutions during this period.
The enduring success of this partnership underscores Cognitive Recruitment's commitment to not only meeting the immediate hiring needs of Hitachi Solutions but also contributing to their sustained growth and resilience during unprecedented challenges.
Cognitive have been our most successful recruiting partner in our pursuit for the top 10% of Microsoft consultants - attracting qualified, high calibre resource. They have been very effective in understanding what makes a Hitachi consultant and have worked to identify consultants that fit our business from a cultural, aspirational and experience perspective
The team have put a lot of time and effort into building the relationship; understanding our people and culture which has really helped by saving us time.